TP-Link is a global provider of networking devices and accessories which are required for starting up an Internet connection. It meets the networking needs of the individuals. Its products include wireless modem routers, mobile phones, ADSL, routers adapters, wireless adapters and many more. It is one of the wireless networking companies that manufacture its products in-house.
How to Reset the Password of 192.168.l.l IP Address
To configure the IP parameters of LAN
- Mac address-It is the physical address of the LAN port. Its value cannot be changed.
- IP address- Enter IP address of your router in decimal notation
- Subnet mask
- Click the save button to save your settings.
WAN connection type
- If ISP is running DHCP server you can select the Dynamic IP option.
- If your ISP provides a static 192.168.l.l IP address select the static IP option.
- MTU- The normal MTU(Maximum Transfer Unit) for Ethernet networks is 1500 Bytes
- Primary DNS-Enter the DNS IP address
- Then hostname
- Click the Save button
TP-Link wireless products are used for business and home users needing the high-speed wireless network. They can access the Internet without worrying about cables or wiring. TP-link tether provides the easiest way through which one can manage TP-Link router/Range Extender with one’s mobile devices. It provides a user interface to see your device status and privileges.
The TL-WR841N wireless N router is wired or wireless network connection designed for small business needs. It provides an easy way to access the Internet without the use of cables. It complies with IEEE 802.11n standard with transmission speed up to 300 Mbps. The CCA technology is used to avoid channel conflicts. It provides easy and quick security setup with WPS.
The range of wireless connection varies according to the placement of the router.
Some of the parameters are-:
- SSID-Enter value up to 32 characters
- Region-Select your region in the drop-down list.
- Channel-It determines which operating frequency will be used.
- Mode-You can choose ‘Only mode.’
- Channel width: bandwidth of wireless channel
- Wireless Security
- You can select one of following security options:-
- Disable security
You can select one of the following types-:
Automatic: Select shared key or open system authentication type
Shared key:-Select 802.11 shared key authentications.
How to install TP-Link wireless router?
For this you need:-
1) Your modem which is a fiber/cable modem
2) Your ISP which provides static IP address
- Turn off your modem, router, and computer.
- Connect your modem to WAN port of TP-link router via Ethernet cable.
- Power on router and computer and the modem
- Login to the router web-based management app
- Configure WAN connection type
- Click Network->WAN on the left of the web page
- Enter your PPPoE password
- Click Save to save your settings
- Wait for a few minutes and check the WAN part of the web page if it shows IP address then it means connection with router and modem is established.
So this was all about TP-link and its uses. There are so many benefits of it as they help in accessing the Internet connection.